GO2TM Product / Dilution Matrix Examples
How to use this Matrix to determine which product to use for the amount of water to be treated at a particular concentration of GO2.
- Identify what concentration is to be used for water treatment (for example, 0.5ppm).
- Locate 0.5 ppm on the top of the P/D Matrix.
- As you move down the column under that heading, locate the amount of water to be treated (for example, 1,000,000 gallons needs to be treated, so locate 1,058.201 Liters since that is closest to the 1,000,000 target volume).
- Move across that row to the left to find the size of GO2 for that volume and concentration, In this example, it would be G-0500, the 500 L Kit.
- 6700 Caballero Blvd, Buena Park, CA 90620, USA
- 800-734-7326 | (714)736-9811 Phone | 714-736-9053 FAX
- email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org