- A powerful oxidizing agent for organic materials
- Selective oxidizer for reduced chemical use
- Destroys algae-related taste and odor compounds
- Higher yield (up to 260% more oxidation output compared to chlorine)
- GO2 does not chlorinate organic materials
- Decreases THM's, HAA's, TOX (Total Organic Halides), that are cancer causing agents
- Effectively removes prophylaxis on slimes
- Steady bactericidal efficacy within a broad range of pH levels (Bandwidth pH 4 to pH 10)
- 100% effective against all water-borne micro-organisms and spore forming bacteria (Bacteria, Viruses, Protozoa, Fungi and Sediment)
- No build-up of resistance in micro-organisms
GO2 comes in easy and safe to use packaging:
Jars for 1, 5, 10, 25 and 50 Liters;
Pails for 100, 200, 500 and 1,000 Liter solutions.
GO2 is extremely easy to make, and has no dangerous side effect. Hoewever, always follow the GO2 MSDS for component A and B, and for the 4,000 ppm concentrate.
- Does not react with water to form hypochlorous acid (no "free chlorine")
- Unlike chlorine, GO2 does not react with ammonia, ammonium or most organic compounds
- No free chlorine, chlorite, chlorate or chloride
- Higher material tolerance to soft metals
- Higher efficiency in the removal of iron and magnesium compounds
- No residues
- No corrosion
- Single-product water disinfectant and conditioner
- Effective against airborne pathogens when "misted"
The elements below are eliminated by the use of GO2 *:
- Cost of a conventional ClO2 generator (cheapest approximately US $10,000)
- ClO2 generator maintenance and re-certification
- Security measures
- Training, certification and re-certification of qualified personnel
- Environmental, health & safety factors
- Hazardous material transportation costs
- Additional chemicals (e.g. pH-level stabilizers)
* A direct cost comparison by volume with other disinfectants does not provide a true comparison with GO2.
- 5 years guaranteed shelf life in two-component form
- Easy to apply (standard industrial dosing equipment)
- High solubility in water, can be applied in a very short time
- 30 minute conversion time for full 4,000 ppm Power
- Produces 95+% pure ClO2
- High yield rate: 5 L (1.32 Gall) of GO2 at 0.1 ppm will treat 200,000 L (over 50,000 Gall) of water.
- 6700 Caballero Blvd. Buena Park, CA 90620
- 800-734-7326 | (714)736-9811 Phone | 714-736-9053 FAX